|Aim and Scopes|
- Science Unlimited Research Journal (SciUn) aims to serve as permanent and transparent forum for the presentation and discussion of research via peer-reviewed policy.
- The purpose of journal is to improve natural knowledge via interdisciplinary research.
- Science Unlimited Research Journal (SciUn) follows Open Access policy. Published material is freely available to all interested online readers.
- This model provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the articles published in this journal.
- The publication costs are covered by the Author/ Authors Institution or Research Funds. However, we have waiver support system for valid reasons.
- There is 25% discount on international fees for low economic countries, SAARC member’s BRICS members and Indo-African partners. We also provide waiver to East Asian countries (Act East policy to present Indian Government).
- Authors retain the copyright of their manuscript after publishing in SciUn Research Journal.